Best Foods For Pregnant Women
There is no myth saying that pregnant women have to eat 2 times or 3 times a day. Pregnant women have to eat to increase their diet by 300-kilo calories. Rather than having 3 full meals a day, pregnant women are suggestible to have 5 short meals a day. And have to take the required amount of liquids.
Maintenance of Pregnant women health with
• Needs of the Growing fetus.
• Should provide Strength and vitality while pregnant women are delivering and also for successful lactation.
During the pregnancy food taken should be :
• Easily digestible
• Rich in minerals and vitamins as well.
Apart from the principle of food that Pregnant women are taking, Pregnant women should at least include :
• Half a liter of milk in her food curriculum.
• Lots of Green vegetables
Must Avoid During Pregnancy :
• Avoid Oily foods.
• Soft cheese should be avoided because it is unpasteurized and it may contain Bacteria.
• It’s not that pregnant need to eat whatever we choose to eat
• Alcohol during pregnancy is not recommended.
• But if pregnant women is in habit of consuming Alcohol only 2 pegs in a week is uggestible
Daily Exercises for pregnant women:
• Gentle exercises during pregnancy are really very good. It keeps the mother happy and improves blood circulation and keeps her healthy as well.
• Half an hour of simple walking in fresh air is good enough.
• Some Breathing exercises and Yoga asana are prescribed.
With physiotherapist Consultation :
• Abdominal and pelvic floor toning and fetching exercises
• Running must stop.
• Weight lifting Pregnant women can continue to weight lift. In sitting portion rather than standing.
Finally, Pregnant women, Health curriculum Plan plays a major role to keep the Mother and the child safer and Healthier.